Wednesday, February 23, 2011

color.

I changed the look of the blog because I really love color.  A lot.  I love it in art, in flowers, in people, in clothes...

although I do envy those women that pull of that black / white wardrobe - they always look so chic.  I, on the other hand, have Punky Brewster's closet.  An ex-boyfriend once told me that I reminded him of Punky Brewster on acid.  I think he was trying to be romantic and complimentary... at least that's the way I took it at the time.  Hmmmm...

Remember when Punky Solei Moon Frye did the talk show circuit, discussing her breast reduction.  It made me identify with that spunky little brunette even more.  Not that I've had a breast reduction...

Hey, remember when Cherie taught us not to hide in refrigerators?  Touching.

Anyway, the new blog look feels more like Springtime... which I can not wait for.  So here's my attempt at welcoming some warmth.

1 comment:

  1. I love me some Punky. This past Christmas, I bought a season of Punky's on DVD for only 5 bucks! It was fun reminiscing with my sister. :)

    I like the new color.

    ReplyDelete