Monday, February 7, 2011


TO DO: 
Make Valentine's Day Reservation... CHECK.

Warren Street - Hudson, NY

It'll be the first time Terry and I have ate a meal alone since Felix was born (thank you, Grandma Rae, for babysitting). 

I normally am not a Valentine's Day person.  I'm not anti-Valentine's Day though.  I can recognize the fact that it's a Hallmark holiday... but I am in love with the idea of love, so an excuse to celebrate that simple feeling is a nice sentiment.  Sue me, I'm a Picses, it's in my gills. 

Anyway...  I'll restaurant review it next week.  I have been there twice already.  The first time for champagne and an espresso with Ashley Judd.  Ok, not WITH Ashley Judd.  But she WAS there at the same time while my friends Meegan and Kevin joined me at the bar. 

This time, the only stars that will matter are the ones in my hubby's eyes.  Wow, that was so sickening sweet.

UPDATE:  Check out why we never made it to Swoon... or at least not yet.

1 comment:

  1. I only ate at Swoon once, and we enjoyed mid-afternoon appetizers. I would love to go back for dinner sometime and will look forward to hearing how your Valentine's Day is!

    ReplyDelete